Thread: courtney lee?
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 03:10 PM   #5
YouGotServed
Russia 2018

YouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: courtney lee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q.E.C
I like the trade and all, but I still wanted to see how Ariza would do now that Yao Ming is back. I think the Rockets did this so they could build up Budinger, who might end up starting at the end of the year.

This.

I too wanted to see how Ariza played alongside Yao Ming. I was sure his going would improve, but I guess Morey wanted to go a different direction.

Another reason why I think Houston made this trade was because we didn't have a defensive minded player at the SG position. Courtney Lee can play some defense [that's what I've heard in the NBA forum, someone confirm this] , that gives Houston another option if Martin is getting abused on the defensive end. I didn't like the trade because I thought Ariza's game would improve once Yao came back, but I'm hoping this trade can work well for Houston.
YouGotServed is offline   Reply With Quote