View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 12:40 PM   #4
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: anyone else here able to grip the ball w/ one hand and not the other?

Yeah I think that's pretty normal for non-NBA freaks. In fact, even a large portion of league guys clearly have a looser grip on the rock with their off hand. Every now and again, a guy like Carlos Boozer will come around though who can use each hand just as effectively.

Me personally, I'm 6'3'' and can only palm a basketball with my right hand on a nice humid day with a fresh indoor (or rubber) ball. I tell ya, it'd be a heck of a lot easier to dunk better if I could palm a rock.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote