View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 01:03 AM   #11
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: anyone else here able to grip the ball w/ one hand and not the other?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggin916
Yes it definitely helps to have some moisture, but not too much. If you want a good grip, get some chalk and then blow into your hands. It moistens the chalk and makes your grip really good. You see Kobe doing it all the time.
You know, I always think about getting some chalk and I always forget. What kind of chalk would I be looking for and where could I get it? Having even a mediocre grip on the ball during takeoff would help a ton in a number of areas.
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote