Thread: harrington
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 09:15 PM   #14
MeLO MvP 15
Knicks 2013 Champions

MeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: harrington

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
True. If Harrington can go back to his Indy days with the good defense than I think it'll be good. Hard to judge a player based on his year last year because the situation he was in. Just saying two guys who LOVE to score buckets on the second unit isn't the best thing when were in need of rebounding\size\defense.

Good point about Ty. I really think he'll strive with this. Harrington\J.R will feed of his penetration and if Lawson's shot improved even more it will keep the defense playing him honest and with his speed I think you'll see quite a few guys get burnt.

I think Harrington will start for a while tho. Kenyon's out for a while is he not? If Harrington works out in the starting lineup who know's if Kenyon even regains his starting spot
I think Ty is gonna average a lot more assists this year... even though he has the ability, I don't think he's gonna average more than 11-12 ppg b/c the team doesn't need another scorer, he really has great vision and his speed will help others (like Al, JR, Nene and Bird) get easy transition buckets... The best asset Lawson will bring off the bench might be his ability to get to the line and knock down free throws (I think he led rooks in FT % before the injury, but it might've been 3 pt FG%) and pushing the pace.... Didn't mean to make this thread about Ty btw...
MeLO MvP 15 is offline   Reply With Quote