View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 11:12 PM   #15
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Some of my post moves

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY-Knicks
Even though I didn't practice it at all this summer the hookshot was still butter. My other finishes weren't tho. I couldn't really attack the rim because I wanted to be careful. Got some nice penetrations at times which is a good sign I guess.

For fun I tried to do the Dream Shake. Started on the left block, backed down twice, faked the spin towards the baseline, faked the left hook and wanted to step through but I ran right into the helpside, lol. Got the ball to my teammate in the end.

That would be some awesome youtube video ahah
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote