View Single Post
Old 01-14-2007, 05:54 PM   #33
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by dejordan
i hate to say it, cause i've always liked cweb, but he is such a defensive liability these days (or last i saw him play anyway) that i don't think he can give big minutes to any contending team, regardless of style of play.

That worries me too, but I hope if we sign him Sheed, Nazr/DD (whoever isn't traded), and Flip's zone will hide his defensive liabilities.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote