View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 09:24 PM   #4
SinJackal
Banned

SinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Apprecation Thread: Uncharted 2 - Among Thieves

That game was really fun. I remember playing the beta online mode before the game was released, and absolutely smashing people in multiplayer right after it got released.

I was bombing on people so hard, it almost wasn't funny. Almost anyway.

"Kick offs" and "Pull downs" are the most hilarious ways to kill people. Though I guess a propane tank kill is always funny too. Haven't played this game in awhile! Brings back memories. ^_^
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote