View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 02:52 PM   #8
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rush suspended 5 games for failing drug test

How has Brandon Rush been looking so far in his first few seasons? He didnt improve all that much the 2nd season, at least statistically. Hasnt really impressed me much in the few games I saw of him last year. DO you guys see him as a legit starter at the 2? I think his overall fg% needs to improve and he needs to get the the stripe more often. I mean he averaged 1 a game in 30mpg last year.
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote