View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 10:16 PM   #15
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Carmelo Anthony?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
If the Clipper can land Melo without giving up Gordon or Driffin, then I think they should def. go for it. Even if he does not sign an extension, I would role the dice on getting him and seeing what he can do for the team this year. They could def. be playoff team with Baron, Melo, Gordon, Griffin.
Melo, Gordon and Griffin would definitely be a winning core.. But I would prefer B.Dizzle being gone.. I have grown tired of his act.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote