View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 03:09 PM   #75
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Default Re: Off-Topic(Anything non-Knicks related) Respectful Of Course!!

Yea Sanchez can't be mentioned in the same breath as any of those guys but our Defense is better than all of those teams defenses...including the Patriots and Giants.PPL mistakingly said that Giants team had a great D.They didnt.They hada great Pass Rush.The Giants secondary has been shaky for years.Its just so damn hard to get the ball off when Tuck,Osi, Strahan, Cofield,Alford, Kiwanuka are breathing down your neck and theyre all fresh because they are stockpiled @ the dline positions.Every year the Giants draft @ least one d-lineman,most of the time high in the draft.The Jets only somewhat of a weakness is their pash rush from the end position...but we run a 3-4 (which I hate btw) and we never only send our linemen.We always are blitzing some1.So I could play D end and it wouldnt matter.Plus,our LBs are agressive and now under Rex Ryan,we gang tackle.Soemthing we never used to do.So what does that mean? Even if somehow you escape the Brick Wall known as Kris Jenkins,now you have a tidal wave of LBs and safeties ready to bust your snotbubble.Oh and btw,dont even think about throwin it Revis' way.Oh and btw you can't exactly pick on the other DBs because one is a former pro-bowler and one is a stud rookie.Oh and btw our Dwight Lowery's biggest strength is playing nickleback.So yea I'm nervous about Sanchez but I wont count us out if he doesnt have good games.He played poorly in alotta games last year and it didnt matter because the D wouldnt allow the opposing team to score.It was like a little kid playing basketball with a Ringer and he gets all the rebounds and keeps letting the scrubby kid shoot until he makes one lmao.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote