View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 11:04 PM   #79
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Off-Topic(Anything non-Knicks related) Respectful Of Course!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
Comparing Mark Sanchez who is going into his 2nd season who had 1 year of college experience and 1 year of NFL experience is just NONSENSE!

So therefore it is nonsense to believe the Jets can win a superbowl this year because they do not have a legit Quarterback. Look at the last 5 years, each super bowl winning team had a legit QB.

Look at the Bears when they vsed the Colts. Great D but no legit QB...they lost. The Jets wont beat the Colts in the play-offs.

Quote:
I dont see where the Giants improved on defense except adding a Safety and Middle linebacker (who is really a weakside LB.) Bano the Giants have added nothing really, yet they have improved? Ludicrous. Its the same team that folded after starting 5-0 I believe.

Well first and foremost they fired their defensive co-ordinator, who did such a terrible job with the D last year. They brought in Perry Fewell who brought in alot of energy. Then they added Pierre-Paul to the pass rush along with Tuck and Umenyiora who seem to have there problems aside and ready to play.

Quote:
Show me where the Giants are going to be quality teams on the road?

In the 2007-2008 NFL play-offs.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote