View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 12:04 AM   #79
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Default Re: Off-Topic(Anything non-Knicks related) Respectful Of Course!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
Comparing Mark Sanchez who is going into his 2nd season who had 1 year of college experience and 1 year of NFL experience is just NONSENSE!

So therefore it is nonsense to believe the Jets can win a superbowl this year because they do not have a legit Quarterback. Look at the last 5 years, each super bowl winning team had a legit QB.

Look at the Bears when they vsed the Colts. Great D but no legit QB...they lost. The Jets wont beat the Colts in the play-offs.

Quote:
I dont see where the Giants improved on defense except adding a Safety and Middle linebacker (who is really a weakside LB.) Bano the Giants have added nothing really, yet they have improved? Ludicrous. Its the same team that folded after starting 5-0 I believe.

Well first and foremost they fired their defensive co-ordinator, who did such a terrible job with the D last year. They brought in Perry Fewell who brought in alot of energy. Then they added Pierre-Paul to the pass rush along with Tuck and Umenyiora who seem to have there problems aside and ready to play.

Quote:
Show me where the Giants are going to be quality teams on the road?

In the 2007-2008 NFL play-offs.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote