View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 12:34 PM   #80
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board
Default Re: Off-Topic(Anything non-Knicks related) Respectful Of Course!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
So therefore it is nonsense to believe the Jets can win a superbowl this year because they do not have a legit Quarterback. Look at the last 5 years, each super bowl winning team had a legit QB.

Look at the Bears when they vsed the Colts. Great D but no legit QB...they lost. The Jets wont beat the Colts in the play-offs.

Well first and foremost they fired their defensive co-ordinator, who did such a terrible job with the D last year. They brought in Perry Fewell who brought in alot of energy. Then they added Pierre-Paul to the pass rush along with Tuck and Umenyiora who seem to have there problems aside and ready to play.

In the 2007-2008 NFL play-offs.
I said the Jets were going to the playoffs... Mark Sanchez has to get better managing the game and making big plays when needed like 1st downs things like that make defenses scared of a big play or two in the passing game....

I am asking you to look at your schedule for the upcoming season and tell me where they can realistically WIN more than 7 games.

You are under the dellusion that a pass rush means W's.... Thats just one phase of the game my man.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote