View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 01:01 PM   #81
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Off-Topic(Anything non-Knicks related) Respectful Of Course!!

pass rush doesnt mean W's but Defense wins games and we arent all pass rush liek the giants were.N i think we have a shot to win any game we play so I dont even need to look @ our schedule.But for the record.I saw the schedule the day it came out.Our 1st game will probably be our toughest game because I think the Ravens got the best over the offseason.I'm not saying we are a shoe-in for the Superbowl but I do think we have a shot.N i say that because while Sanchez isnt gr8,he isnt a scrub and we got to the AFC championship game last year w/ him and one less superstar wide-receiver.Not to mention Braylon was a newcomer.Really,when you think of it,Sanchez may be our weakest link now.That's not bad.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote