View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 07:13 AM   #8
lovethetriangle
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE

lovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Pray for me fellow Lakers fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droth24
I am 17 years old, just entered my senior year of high school, and today was diagnosed with stage IV colon cancer with mets to the liver. I am starting chemo tomorrow, and am going to beat this thing, prayers would be appreciated!

Hey buddy, I certainly will be praying for you.

Know that all the great folks of this world went through some crazy level of adversity. Some may argue that they didn't succeed despite the adversity as they succeeded because of this adversity.

I can't wait till you get well and all these little petty stresses us regular people feel will be absolutely nothing for you.

Your body may be compromised a bit, but your mind is free, so use this time to read all you can and build your knowledge base and plan your future in whatever it is you want to master/be the best at for the rest of your life.

Good luck!
lovethetriangle is offline   Reply With Quote