View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 11:55 AM   #14
Lakerlove420
a LAKER & a DODGER fan

Lakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Pray for me fellow Lakers fans.

you are in my prayers. I feel so bad to hear this. You are so young.
I have had cancer around me in my family as I'm sure many of us can say the same.
I pray that you stay strong in your thoughts and courage.
I pray for your family. You can beat this brotha .. it will be a tough road.
Remember the brain is very powerful. It's starts up there and you have to try to stay positive.
You can will your way through tough times . .
Lakerlove420 is offline   Reply With Quote