View Single Post
Old 01-17-2007, 02:49 PM   #42
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

smokee did i ever act like the mavs team outside of dirk sucks? no. they are good. that said there is absolutely no question that nash has more talent around him than dirk does and yet the mavs have a better record. Dirk is the mvp. I mean say what you want about marion but hes better than howard. Amare is better than jet, diaw is better than devin, Bell is better than damp, barbosa is better than stack. I mean seriously are you trying to argue the mavs have less talent than the suns outside of the mvp candidates?
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote