He's a malcontent. A player who can only be kept happy and highly effective for short periods of time. The rest of the time, he's nearly counterproductive.
You say this and then you go and write "Ricky Davis"
Dude just admit you're wrong and move on. I looked at your list again and saw the following inconsistencies in relation to excluding Steph:
1. Ricky Davis - You trumpet unselfishness and then include him. Again LOL.
2. Larry Hughes - You must be on some seriously good sh!t. Steph is definitely better than Larry who has been a massive letdown.
3. Mike Miller - I don't even have to explain this one.
4. Andre Miller - This dude was surrounded with talent in Denver and was the direct opposite of "effective"
5. Kevin Martin - is playing on a .400 team