View Single Post
Old 01-17-2007, 09:59 PM   #15
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacerRaptor
you think GS got the better end of the deal?? just shows how much Kings fans know, you guys are a ****in joke, just like your team....trading jackson was probably the best thing pacers did this year, the amount of trouble jackson causes on and off the court isnt worth it...no shock why he has had 5 different teams in the past 6 years...and harrington cant play defense if his life depended on it, probably one of the most inconsistent and overrated players around...the only player i didnt want to lose was Sarunas, he has a lot of potential, but to get Ike, i dont know mind....
No I think it was a good deal for both sides.

Indiana got Murphy who is going to do great on the boards and complements J-ONeal pretty well, along with Diogu who could be really good. Dunleavy couldn't possibly be any worse than Jackson and he's younger and less of a locker room problem.

The Warriors picked up a new big man in harrington, who might fit in better than Murphy (someone that didn't work in Nelson's system) and they got rid of a bad contract in Dunleavy. Jackson is a decent scorer to backup and score enough points (in place of jRich) to keep the Warriors in the game.

Seriously, don't appreciate you calling out Kings fans like that and then insulting us.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote