View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 01:21 PM   #5
Rowe
Scoring Champ

Rowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Isiah Thomas Is An Unbelievable Recruiter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGame414
And I refuse to believe any of it means anything. We could be reasonably sure that a few foolish, talented players would be wooed by Isiah. It was never reasonable to assume any of it would matter, and I still don't think it will.

I especially don't believe that Rakeem Christmas is going to decommit from Syracuse to attend Florida International.

How does it seem he was meant to coach college? What's he proven?

Well in comparison to the rest of that conference. Just those talented players alone will give him the edge over everyone else in the Sun Belt.

I think his personality fits the college ranks better.

I just saw the Christmas thing on another site, he had FIU in his Top 5 because hes from the West Indies.
Rowe is offline   Reply With Quote