View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 03:01 AM   #14
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What game did you finish?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasolina
Wow that's quite something. I remember when i got my PS2 it was packaged with GT3 A-spec. Fantastic game. But I think I broke a controller or two from frustration of leading the first 4 1/2 laps of a race and then crashing halfway on the 5th and last lap....

And then getting the same ****ing car I unlocked 30 minutes ago from the same race (there were 4 different cars to be unlocked at random)

That sounds pretty rough! I was pretty lucky with the random cars. Also, for the endurance races, I just stuck it on B-Spec for most of it and left it on overnight.

I was only a kid at the time, and there was no way my parents were gonna let me game through the night and race. So I just put it on B-Spec, turned the tv off and let it do most of the race haha.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote