Thread: Fable III
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 05:54 PM   #17
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fable III

I cant wait to use my character on Fable 2 for this one! Real geek-ish but whatever. Only time I can go back to being a kid since those years are long and gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
yea man. I can't imagine Veteran. I still have to go back and clear it on vet. The Heart of Reich level was brutal. I had managed to clear the 1st 2 guns no issues, after that it took me like 30 tries to clear the last 2 before that last level. I thought that part was harder than taking the Reichstag or whatever it was at the end. The part I had the most frustration on in the entire game though was the last mission in Okinawa where you had the flamethrower and you had to clear out the tunnels. I kept getting 1 shot over and over and over and I had to stop playing.

And nah the only map I have that doesn't come in the case is Makin Day, because it was a free download. I think next week I'm going to get some more points and buy the 2000 pt map bundle to get them all. I would have it by now but I bought The Passing for L4D2, it was half off the other day.

Crap you said hardened. I completed everything on Veteran. My bad, that game stressed me out! I was so determined to beat it. Reaching a checkpoint was a sigh of relief! Crap you arent doing it on Veteran? Booo@u!

But if you do get the map packs let me know. I'll help you get the achievements for zombie maps (in map pack 2 and 3). I have all the achievements except 1. And yes that flame thrower mission was a pain in the f*cking ass. 1 shot kills, infinite grenades, everlasting spamming enemy if you dont advance. Oh man. Memories.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote