View Single Post
Old 01-21-2007, 03:56 AM   #20
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Arenas is a nice player, but he went from being underrated to overrated seemingly overnight. Can Gilbo do any wrong these days? He is the new media darling and I sense a backlash coming because of it.

I've said many times before... I really don't think Gilbo is all that arrogant. I just think he is a weird guy and he says some off-the-wall things sometimes. He has always come off as a complete oddball.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote