View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 01:42 AM   #40
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: your favorite albums of 2010?

Quote:
Originally Posted by reppy
So seeing as how a lot of people spoke highly of this Damu the Fudgemunk album.. I decided to check it out. I'm really digging this. Almost reminds me of listening to this old DJ Shadow stuff I used to listen to, maybe mixed a little bit with the jazzy feel of Squarepusher.

get his album with his group y society. the rapper isn't as good as him, not even close, but its still pretty good.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote