View Single Post
Old 01-21-2007, 02:01 PM   #43
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime
I don't get why they don't just do it like the Mcdonalds high school, or the college contests, where they have a round of 30 seconds to do a dunk, and there's no limit on tries, that way it doesn't last a day and a half (thanks birdman), and you don't have that BS about "well, now he doesn't have a make-up dunk" when it's on the line.

that would make it better for sure. the dunk contest has become boring as hell with the unlimited tries crap. if i wanted to watch a guy try something 400 times before finally getting it i'd watch an And1 game.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote