View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 05:31 PM   #7
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Does Daye Start At PF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastradamus
I just don't like it. Its such a small lineup.

Daye has clearly been the best scorer in the preseason though. He has the height. If we're looking at a lineup of Stuckey, Hamilton, Prince, Daye, and Wallace, there's actually a lot of length in a lineup like that. After seeing what I have so far, I think it's his spot to lose. It's also a good way to showcase his talents. Or maybe if something happened closer to the trade deadline when Jerebko was getting healthy he might be the young talent that gets put into a deal because Daye proves himself. Any way around it, I think in order for the Pistons to pull off a trade it will have to include someone like Daye, Jerebko, or Bynum. Since we have so many PF's now that we have Monroe in the mix of things too, I think it might need to be someone from that position. Next year we won't have a lot of SF's under contract so I don't see Joe D necessarily trading one of those unless he feels really good about resigning someone for the long term.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote