View Single Post
Old 01-21-2007, 07:20 PM   #19
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by HHH
a) there's nothing funny about this post
b) just another worthless thread
c) you give the OP way too much credit

I guess TMOGE is an aquired taste, in which I think he's hilarious.
There are a ton of posters whom I don't find funny, or try to hard, but I wouldn't post about it. Like I said, if you can find negativity out of this thread, TMOGE must have gotten to you.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote