View Single Post
Old 01-22-2007, 12:49 AM   #42
Chalkmaze
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
While I won't dispute that I'm an a$$hole, who that was trying to have a decent conversation with me did I call stupid?

Are you talking about Heretik? I assume so since you quoted my response to him. I was merely responding to a challenge and I didn't call him stupid.

"People actually think this Jazz team is capable of winning a championship? Incredible. We have some dumb people here."

"3. Bring the Rockets in and I have my blinders on? Uh, you brought them in, man. Jesus, are you THAT stupid?"

"Shut your fu*king mouth until you get a clue as to what the fu*k you're talking about."

"if you want to learn a thing or two about me before you starting posting nonsense."

"Because you're a punk"

"You clearly lack the mental intelligence to grasp this."
------------------------------------------------------------------------

A*S*S*H*O*L*E... Have a half-way respectful conversation and you and/or the other person might learn something.

First off, anything could happen and the Jazz have a very slim outside shot, second off the promise land doesn't have to be this year as THIS team is young and are very likely to get much better, but without AK it would be that much more of a narrow chance. But I don't even want to get into it with you... You're not worth trying to have a conversation with.

Last edited by Chalkmaze : 01-22-2007 at 12:55 AM.
Chalkmaze is offline   Reply With Quote