Thread: Fable III
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 01:51 PM   #21
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fable III

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
Definitely getting this one. As of right now it's the only new release I want this year. Loved the 1st, enjoyed the 2nd and I have hope that this one will blow the last one away.

I hope they did away with the slow load time. Not only did that game make my machine work (noisy) but the loading felt like Ps2 at times.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote