View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 03:45 PM   #20
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How many times does your order get screwed up in the drive thru!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarik One
Something when you check your order they have an attitude about it as if you've offended them.

Not too long ago my brother and I went to Taco Bell late at night, and after we had already placed our order, he decided to change his order up, and make substitutions for certain items in a combo meal, have things added to other items, etc. I told him he shouldn't do that, and that he should keep it as simple as possible otherwise they're likely to mess it up. At the time, he was working at Arby's, and being that he took pride in his work, he took that shit a bit personal from me, and went on and on about how changing the order around like so would be no big deal for them. Sure enough, our order was ****ed to high hell and back.

I haven't been to McDonald's in a long time, but the last time I went through the drive-through I order a Big Mac meal, and they forgot the Big Mac.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote