View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 03:22 AM   #24
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Best food at Jack in the Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourGrapes
all good ideas. i saw the pastrami sandwich on tv but it might remind me of things to come later that night... gross

she's a vegetarian so not a lot there for her haha
There's not much at all. I don't think you'll be getting any after you treat her to a side salad and french toast sticks.

Last edited by chazzy : 10-23-2010 at 04:06 AM.
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote