View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 05:32 AM   #3
Dave3
NBA lottery pick

Dave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The psychology behind plastic surgery

I would agree 100% with you, but in today's society so much is placed on appearance that an unattractive person essentially has no chance in so many things. I personally don't care at all for appearance and I'm lucky enough to have a group of friends that are the same way so I'm not self conscious about my appearance and I'm satisfied with it. In certain situations though (judging from stories on this board) it seems a generally unattractive individual can catch no break from the people around them due to those people being so shallow. In that case I can't really blame them to be honest...
I personally would never resort to something like that but in what seems to be such a messed up society it's difficult to blame people.

Last edited by Dave3 : 10-23-2010 at 06:11 AM.
Dave3 is offline   Reply With Quote