View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 08:29 PM   #6
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NFL fines 12 more players in crackdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladefd
BTW - Let me say this. I posted this thread here because nobody reads the NFL forums. Nobody. I would rather post it in these OTC forums than the football forums.
Completely wrong. There is a relatively small, dedicated group of posters in the Football Forum. It is incredibly active and always contains interesting discussions.

In fact, there is a multi-page thread on the fines already (it has James Harrison in the title, I think).
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote