View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 08:34 AM   #620
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2010 ALCS - Rangers vs Yankees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
That's not true at all. I don't know what kind of Yankee fans you know, but I am not like that, and the fans I know aren't like that either. I wanted another shot at Lee in game 7, but we weren't good enough to get there. Now we have to worry about improving on our team, which means going after the best free agent pitcher on the market, which just happens to be Lee. If Lee weren't a free agent, we would not be trying to acquire him.

We don't want him because he beat us. We want him because he is the best pitcher on the market.
after he beat the yankees, after he said pitching against the yankees makes him not even a tiny bit nervous and implied he could beat them again yankee fans (i think you included) basically (literally) stuck out their tounge and said NAH NAH, WE'LL TAKE HIM FROM YOU NEXT YEAR (to texas). Not we'll beat your ass in game 7.

Am i wrong?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote