View Single Post
Old 01-22-2007, 05:10 PM   #4
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklynchild155
i hope isiah stays. i think hes doin a good job. people be talkin mad sh*t about the guy but they are playin better. if they only played better at home throughout the whole season they could be at .500 by now. he's definitely doin a better job then the larry brown did.

Cosigned. And I would like to expand. Championship teams are dominant at home and at least .500 on the road.

The knicks are a couple under .500 at home and about the same on the road. We take care of our home court we will be above .500. LB was tanking our season on purpose to take over the GM spot. I really don't like that dude.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote