View Single Post
Old 01-22-2007, 05:53 PM   #39
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretik32
That's what I've been saying all along. The next few games/weeks/months, you'll see the most humble Anthony/Iverson ever. They'll share to rock till you puke.

But after the honeymoon ends and they get dealt a few harsh blows, their egos will start to resurface. "I'd have hit that shot", "I should be this teams go-to-guy" and so on. Thoughts like that surface sooner or later if you're used to being your team's leading scorer, and it'll nag on you and take its toll if you're not careful.

That wont happen.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote