Thread: Camby > Amare
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2007, 01:08 AM   #27
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
are you kidding me...your logic sucks...you do know that the only stats you took from amare were points but you added in cambys points,blocks,assists...get the hell out of here with that logic....the suns also have a very balanced team so they are not looking to amare all the time

Can you read? My logic sucks, talk about your own. 'Scoring determines who's better'. That's the stupidest sh!t ever. I didn't bring in Amare's blocks, points and assists? Then why the hell did I put "Camby gets +2 dimes" and "Camby gets +1 block"? Think about it, and before you talk crap, make sure you know what to say. I swear, Suns fans are starting to slowly surpass Laker fans in homerism.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote