View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 12:14 AM   #11
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jerryd Bayless traded to Hornets for 1st rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCord#20
Agreed. He has looked solid. I think Rudy will play better too due to this trade. He doesn't like the pressure of "if i miss a shot i'll be pulled from the game" weighing down on him.

Yeaa , that's true. And we are 3-0 , yeeeeeeeeeeeees
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote