View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 06:24 AM   #13
step_back
You see this knife?

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anyone Excited for BlackOps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
I have to agree about the PSN though. I don't have any intention of getting Black Ops really but I have MW2 on the PS3 and it's not as fun as World at War is on my 360. I still love the PS3 but xbox live is so much better than the PSN, pay or not.

exactly my point 60 a year is a small price to pay when the quality of service is leaps and bounds ahead of PSN, PS3 is great machine but I use it as a blu ray player, for online console gaming there really is no competition, 360 does everything better.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote