View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 12:05 AM   #15
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Walking Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
BankShots avy just reminded me that I saw the first episode of the Event and forgot to download the rest.

They haven't been too good imo. The guy/girlfriend story is kinda thrilling, but the aliens/president part, I couldn't care less about.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote