View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 11:34 AM   #25
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Walking Dead

I have way too many things that I want to see and do on TV lately. I'm bound up by my Red Dead Undead add on. I've got a ton of money on the World Series, so all of sudden baseball is interesting again. Football is religion for my friends and I, so I got that. I'm completely hooked on Bordwalk, and I record that so I can watch it with my buddy who I gotta pickup from the train on Sunday's at 10. I'm recording Dexter in the middle of the night on Sundays so as to not clog up my DVR, and watching that on Mondays.
And now I gotta figure out how to get this into the mix.
My buddy kept texting me and telling me how good it was while I was sweating out a Cody Ross at bat and hoping a zombie shambled into the booth and took a chunk out of Tim McCarver's skull.
It's really annoying. Why is everything I'm interested in on during the same two hour window on Sunday nights, and then the rest of the week I'm just sitting around fighting off the urge to hang myself.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote