View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 11:48 AM   #27
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Walking Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
It's really annoying. Why is everything I'm interested in on during the same two hour window on Sunday nights, and then the rest of the week I'm just sitting around fighting off the urge to hang myself.

I have the same conflict between wanting to record shows but at the same time having Laker games as my priority. At least with 'The Walking Dead' I have the option to record it at a later time when it wont be in conflict with the games.. and thats not even counting all the Clipper games I watch.. in the end I have to either download some shows or stream clipper games online, while I record stuff on my television. Its very frustrating..
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote