View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 09:33 PM   #31
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Walking Dead

Just watched it from DVR.

It was fantastic. Felt like a movie more than a TV show. Loved the visuals and the slow pace. I'm hooked. That last shot from above, with the tank and the horse, panning upwards, was awesome I thought.

And I don't even like the horror genre. But when I saw the reviews, I gave it a try. Glad I did.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote