View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 09:19 AM   #34
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Walking Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous

Today they have an hour and a half of infomercials, and then tonight they have two hours blocked off for Val Kilmer's Red Planet. This is a major part of why I never got into Mad Men, or Breaking Bad, or Rubicon. You gotta give me an opportunity to get hooked. I have serious compulsion issues, and I love good writing, but you gotta give me a chance. I'm their audience, and they can't seem to get me.

I sort of agree with this. I was interested in seeing Breaking Bad, I just never knew when it was on, when the new season started.....I didn't even know what channel it was on until just now.

It's true. AMC needs to do a better job of reaching people. But I got to say, they did find me with The Walking Dead. It was the huge ad on the front of the Yahoo Mail page. That's how they got me.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote