View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 09:57 AM   #37
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Walking Dead

AMC does not rely on the MTV style of mega repeats all week you'll see it sometime, but then again that might help with their buys during the original airing because they got something like a 8.1 share for the two airings Sunday night. Either way I'm feeling the same way you guys are so I snatched up the 720p commercial-less copy of it last night and will watch it tonight after work.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote