View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 11:10 AM   #2
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Charlie Villanueva furious with Kevin Garnett

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidehoops
The Detroit Pistons' Charlie Villanueva and Boston Celtics' Kevin Garnett were whistled for technical fouls at the same point in the third quarter of Tuesday night's game. Early Wednesday, Villanueva apparently took his dispute with Garnett to Twitter. Michigan Live

Villanueva: “KG talks a lot of crap. He's probably never been in a fight. I would love to get in a ring with him, I will expose him.” Michigan Live

Then, about 20 minutes later: “KG called me a cancer patient. I'm pissed because you know how many people died from cancer, and he's tossing it like it's a joke.” Michigan Live

Read more: http://www.insidehoops.com/nba_rumor...#ixzz14EbruS3T
KG is clearly a smack talking little *****. I love the vid of him running from dice from several years back.

that being said, you cant let it get to you CV, thats his whole game.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote