View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 07:09 PM   #2
DirtBag
Hero's Herald

DirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Suns don't extend Earl Clark's deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidehoops
"We respect Earl," Suns President of Basketball Operations Lon Babby said. "We like him. Just looking forward, it didn't seem like we could make that commitment to him now. We met with him (Monday). He understands our thought process." It doesn't mean we don't like him. It doesn't mean he doesn't have a future here. It certainly doesn't mean that he doesn't have a future in the NBA. He's going to be a terrific NBA player." Arizona Republic

Read more: http://www.insidehoops.com/nba_rumor...#ixzz14EbcvX5F

I read about this, this offseason and mentioned a bit of it in my offseason breakdown. The Suns are disappoint in Clark. They really expected him to be further along than he is. Last year we heard reports that he would have played more because he was ready but didn't because Lou was such a good energy guy off the bench, I think now that may have just been b.s. coming from the Suns camp to try and buy more time with him. His summer league performance really did him in, I hope he can straighten this out and become the player that the suns thought of with such promise.
DirtBag is offline   Reply With Quote