View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 05:12 AM   #4
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: I was at the clippers thunder game the other day

Quote:
Originally Posted by eemas91
No idea, but I wouldn't mind Baron and Foye staying on the sidelines for a while longer.

What'd you think of Bledsoe?

Honestly I had no idea who bledsoe was until I was fortunate enough to witness him at the game. Amazing ball handling, very quick, and even hit some nice jumpers. At this point I'd say that Baron has worn out his welcome and should be shopped. Give the spot to bledsoe. Played within the system, playing with Gordon and Blake will make him better.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote