View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 11:12 AM   #22
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anyone Excited for BlackOps?

Damn I screwed up and didnt preorder the Hardended edition. Waited too long. Why? Didnt think it would sellout like this. MW2 didnt sell this fast. So now i'm f*cked. Hopefully they'll have the Hardened edition Tuesday or I gotta just wait. And it has to be Best Buy I'm getting it from because I got a gift card with money still on it plus my reward zone card I'm due $10 on my next gam purchase.

GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote