View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 02:59 AM   #6
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Suns don't extend Earl Clark's deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawbucks23
I totally agree with you man. I'm a Nash fan too, but we have to think about the future. I would love to see Nash play for a contending team while we try to get whatever we can for him. Like most Suns fan, I respect what he did for our team over the years but the Suns have to think about the future. I was hoping we can trade Clark but I'm guessing the Suns is dropping him by the end of the year since we can't get any value for him.

Maybe you could trade Nash + Draft Pick to Atlanta for Mike Bibby + Josh Smith? Just have Bibby come off the bench.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote