View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 12:04 PM   #79
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Walking Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
Can't wait to see the reunion with his family. Too bad this first season is only 6 episodes long. I read in a review for episode 2, that episode 3 is better.

I've read issues 1-72. I get the 6 issue collections in graphic novel binding. I have to wait 6 months for them to release every volume...

How many of you, who have never read the comic, are getting interested in giving the comic a shot?

I am for sure. And I'm just about up for something new to read too. I've never really been into comics really. I had a cousin who was and I've given them a shot when I was younger, but nothing ever really caught me. But I may give this a try.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote